Friday, February 10, 2012

Back In Black

I decided to color my hair dark again. It has finally reached a manageable stage to let it grow out. Being that I want to grow it long again, I know that it would be best to lay off of the lighteners. I do want it to be long, but I want it to be nice and healthy as well. I will post photos on the progress of growing it out from time to time. This will help motivate me into not having a "moment" and cutting it off. :)

Here is a photo from a shoot that I did on Wednesday with www.DavidCraigHarris.com
I also posted it to show my Hairstylist/MUA work.




He wanted to shoot Pin Up, as it was a new style for him and I must say, he didn't miss a beat.



This has also inspired me to start doing tutorial Hair and Make Up videos, so stay tuned for that in the near future. Feel free to let me know what type/style that you would like to see!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment